Hogwarts Restored: A Post-Potter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Restored: A Post-Potter RP

10 years since the Battle of Hogwarts a new generation of Death Eaters is on the rise. Will you side with the Death Eaters or the Hogwarts Guardians in this new war?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Start of the Year Ceremony
Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:51 pm by Helena Watson

» Like Every Other Morning ((Elisabeth))
Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:34 pm by Guest

» Fire isn't always bad (Open)
Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:12 am by Guest

» Character: Nina Jules
Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:07 am by Guest

» Preparing for Training (Open)
Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:59 am by Guest

» Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon
Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:20 pm by Matthew Bellamy

» Antonio Silva
Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:54 pm by Guest

» Larentia Ortiz
Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:38 pm by Guest

» Alexander Lazarus
Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:29 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:47 pm
Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is Dakota Hemmel

Our users have posted a total of 110 messages in 38 subjects

Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthew Bellamy
Professor
Matthew Bellamy

Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon Empty
PostSubject: Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon   Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Matt felt anger boiling within him as he watched Evelyn gather her things, she wanted to abandon them, him and their newborn daughter, Clara. 

He could hear her mumbling profanities under her breath, and Matt quickly cast muffliato over Clara's room so they didn't wake her. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me you were a....mutant, Matt??" she questioned, stumbling as she tried to find the right word "I'm not a mutant, Eva, it's more...complicated than that." he replied, running a hand through his jet black hair that he was struggling to keep black, though it probably wouldn't have done much considering the current intensity in the room. 

"If you're not a mutant, then what are you!" the blonde shouted, gathering more of her things. "I'm...I'm a wizard okay? A wizard with the ability to change his appearance." he explained, earning a scoff from the muggle. 

The Ravenclaw scowled as his ex-girlfriend continued to pack her things, Matt grabbed her by her wrists, hoping to talk some kind of sense into her. "For fucks sake, Eva, she's your fucking daughter!" Matt shouted, his icy blue eyes drilling holes into her emerald orbs.

"Wizards aren't real Matthew," she scolded, pulling her wrist from his grip easily, Matt ran his hand through his hair again frustrated, he couldn't just reveal all of wizarding society to a muggle, but she was his daughter's mother, he couldn't bear to let his little girl grow up without one. Being imprisoned in Azkaban would be even worse though. 

"Fine, I'm a mutant." he snarled, lying for his daughter's protection, "But why should that even matter? All I can do is change my appearance, don't you like those mutant comics anyways?" he reasoned, trying to get her to stay. He earned another scoff from this, as Evelyn stood at the door, bags in tow, "Goodbye, Matthew." she snapped, slamming the door behind her. 

Matthew threw himself onto his couch, forgetting about keeping his hair in check,  how the hell was he supposed to raise his daughter on his own? He had no idea how to do any of this, he supposed he could ask Chris, he already had one, and was able to juggle Muse and having a kid at the same time, plus there was always Kelly.  

Sighing, Matt picked himself up and headed to Clara's room, picking the small girl up, "It'll be alwight, Clawa, I pwomise." he whispered, kissing her forehead, his highlights a somewhat relaxed blue green as he rocked his daughter in his arms, humming a soft melody to lull her to sleep again.
Back to top Go down

Crying Shame | 1997, Teignmouth Devon
Page 1 of 1